Today’s Homework: November 6, 2015
1. Connect on LinkedIn with Michelle Nguyen, Senior Director of Planning and Analytics PMO at CVS.
2. Read today’s post on this web site – Today’s Class: November 6, 2015, and write a comment in the LEAVE A REPLY section of this web site of your reaction, your opinion of today’s class with Michelle Nguyen.
3. Read the article I distributed in class today entitled “15 Body Language Secrets of Successful People”. Please tell me, in ONE well written sentence, which ONE of the 15 suggestions you believe to be the most important.
4. Michelle today listed 2 adjectives – persistence and kindness – she hoped people think of when they reflect on her personal brand. List 2 adjectives which you believe most people NOW relate to your personal brand.
5. Please let me know if you would like to accompany me on a field trip on a Monday or Wednesday to be determined in December to Rhode Island College to observe the school’s new Robotics and 3D Printing center called The Langevin Center for Design, Innovation and Advanced Manufacturing. We will leave Hope High at 1:30pm on a bus and then leave Rhode Island College at 4:30pm. If you have a suggestions for a specific day in December, please let me know.
6. Finally, please give me some constructive criticism on how I, as your teacher, could have improved today’s class. Thank you.
7. Please complete this homework electronically to my email address by Tuesday, November 10, midnight (12am). Thank you.