- Please send me, in a well written email, your perception of the brand of today’s guest, Claudia Cardozo. Please make sure your description of Claudia’s brand has perfect spelling, good grammar and punctuation, and short sentences by Tuesday, May 14, 2019. Thank you.
- Please send me, in a well written email, Claudia’s perception of YOUR BRAND. I realize her encounter with you was only during today’s class, for a few moments. However, often times, our opportunities to influence someone about your brand, who might observe you with others, at an event, class, or just walking down a school corridor with others, is only for a few moments. But, their observation COULD be impactful. You never know who will make a decision about a future opportunity and who in their network they will reach out to ask questions about your brand. This is why you always need to be aware of your actions in public. PEOPLE FORM PERCEPTIONS ABOUT YOUR BRAND DURING BRIEF MOMENTS. Please make sure your description of Claudia’s perception of your brand has perfect spelling, good grammar and punctuation, and short sentences by Tuesday, May 14, 2019. Thank you. I look forward to this answer. Your assessment will provide interesting insights into the present status of your personal development strategy. I look forward to providing you with my assessment how Claudia perceived your brand TODAY.
Today’s guest was an amazing, young, courageous, and very successful woman who shared her very personal and inspirational story with us.
Today’s host who welcomed her to our Hope Life Skills class was Isabella Caraballo.
- Thank you for the constructive criticism you gave me today on the power point presentation I will present to Hope High sophomores about next year’s Life Skills program on May 24th. The mission of my presentation is to give sophomores realistic expectations about our class, i.e. what they can expect from me, their teacher; expectations about the guests they’ll meet in class; expectations of our special events and field trips; realistic expectations of the homework they will be expected to complete; expectations about attending class each week or a text or email to me when the student has a conflict which keeps them from attending; expectation to always tell the truth; realization that the Life Skills class is a credit class which will be part of their overall GPA (grade point average).
- PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR SUGGESTIONS for improving the power point presentation about the Life Skills program –
- Finally, I would appreciate your suggestions about creating an opportunity to meet with each student parent/guardian to share with them the mission of the Life Skills program.
- PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR suggestions to achieve my goal of meeting each parent/guardian of each student in the Life Skills program.
Please send your suggestions to my email address by Tuesday, May 7th, 2019. Thank you.
It was a good day to be associated with the Hope High school brand.
Several Hope juniors were part of a career and jobs day at CVS Health, a Woonsocket, RI, based pharmacy, pharmacy benefits, retail, and soon-to-be, with their Aetna acquisition, insurance company and 7th largest American company with approximately $200 BILLION dollars in annual revenue. The reaction to the students’ engagement with the CVS staff was telling. ‘Very professional acting young adults….. curious, inquisitive students …..I was surprised by the quality of their questions…..they were more aware of what’s happening with 21st century technology and its impact on an evolving global economy than anticipated: artificial intelligence, the importance of data, autonomous warehouses and vehicles, and many of the software applications we’re using…..very courteous, respectful young people; they even had business cards!!!!!…….they were networking throughout the day; impressive ….they were unafraid to engage in conversation and ask questions, even about our insights and opinions on a variety of topics; one student respectfully asked if we’d provide some feedback on a data analytic project he was completing for school; we said ‘of course; we’re curious’….. impressive young people…… ‘ It truly was a good day for the Hope High school brand.
Please watch the following video and then, answer the following questions –
- please envision ONE more job which may be eliminated by artificial intelligent in the future.
- please name one of the 16 jobs mentioned in this video you think may not be eliminated by technology in the future and the reasons why this job may not be eliminated by technology.
PLEASE SEND YOUR WELL WRITTEN (PERFECT SPELLING AND PUNCTUATION, SHORT SENTENCES) ANSWERS TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS BY THURSDAY, APRIL 25TH. THANK YOU.
Today’s guest was Dr Roey Tzezana, an Israeli futurist and physicist,
co-founder and CEO of TeleBuddy – a robotics company, the author of “Guide to the Future” and “Rulers of the Future” and, recently, the featured presenter at Hope Life Skills’ annual FUTURE FORUM held each December at Hope High School.
Dr Roey shared his vision of
an artificial intelligence (AI) directed future.
cure of aging and robot lifeguards (drones) to autonomous vehicle and robot pizza delivery,
1. Please inform me – YES or NO – in an email if you will be attending the CVS Jobs AND Career Day on April 26.
2. Please inform me from the CVS Jobs and Career Day form above (Buyers; Store Management; Pharmacy; Supply Chain; Forensics/Data Analytics;) which department you would like to speak with someone about their job. If you wish me to attempt to find someone in a different department, please let me know the name of the department. For example, David asked me if he could speak with someone in graphic design at CVS. Please send me an email with your answers by Wednesday, April 3rd. I need to confirm with our friends and managers at CVS. Thank you.
So far: Pharmacy – Lucy
StoreManagement – Jeanlania
Data Analytics – Jose
Graphic Design – David
3. Please send me an email with an attachment to your completed Neighborhood Analysis on an Excel Spreadsheet by Wednesday, April 12th. Thank you.
Today class focused on the creation and use of an Excel Spreadsheet for the collection and segmentation (organization) of data
to facilitate (help) our analysis of the data and the ultimate decision which comes from our analysis.
Ms Pam Avarista, a Hope High School Computer Science teacher, introduced the fundamentals of Excel and its application for the Life Skills student’ “Neighborhood Analysis” activity.
- Complete the reading of pages 40 through 53 in “The Truth” book. Then complete Activity 3 in the textbook which includes segmenting and analyzing the data you read about in the textbook and showing your analysis on an Excel Spreadsheet. Bring your completed Excel Spreadsheet, showing your analysis of the 3 neighborhoods described in “The Truth” text, to the Friday, March 29th, class. YOU MUST TURN IN YOUR COMPLETED EXCEL SPREADSHEET THIS FRIDAY OTHERWISE IT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. If you need a blank copy of the Excel Spreadsheet, see Ms Nuri. NEIGHBORHOOD-ANALYTICS-3-1
Today’s guest was Junior Jabbe,
the President of Banneker Industries located in Smithfield, Rhode Island. Today’s host was Christian Hernandez.