The first day of Hope Life Skills 2017 was about introductions;
class goals, Hope student expectations of Mr Cronin and his class, Mr Cronin’s expectations of the students and stories about his wife’s cooking and his 3 children’s quest for success. Mr Cronin identified the following Hope Life Skills objectives:
- build student confidence and self esteem;
- introduce and develop Skills for life time success:
- personal brand development
- written, verbal and body language communication
Mr Cronin also instructed students to
check out the homework assignment at the end of this blog.
Finally, Mr Cronin extended
invitations to BIF 2017 at the Trinity Theatre in Providence
this Wednesday (September 13) and Thursday (September 14) starting each day at 7:30am with breakfast and lunch provided and dismissal around 4:30pm. First 2o Hope Life Skills students who request attendance at BIF 2017 will be accepted. Students are asked to pick one of the days (Wednesday or Thursday) to attend.
- each student to email Mr Cronin either asking for a ticket to either this Wednesday or Thursday at BIF 2017 at the Trinity Theatre in Providence OR informing Mr Cronin you are unable or not interested in attending BIF 2017. First to email Mr Cronin will be the first students to be given tickets to attend. Please send your request to attend to Mr Cronin by Sunday, September 10 at 5pm. On Monday, September 11th before 12pm, Mr Cronin will send an email to students interested in BIF 2017 the day they can attend. Students should email Mr Cronin – email@example.com – with any questions.
- each student to fill out their business card information on the sheet of paper distributed in class and hand in to Mr Cronin next class (September 15).
- Next week’s class will be in Room 112.