1. Read pages 1 through 28 in the “Questions” book posted on this web site. Just click on the book to read pages 1 through 28. Then, in a well written statement with perfect spelling and grammar and short sentences –
- the “Questions” book shares a story about the company IDEO. Why does the company IDEO try so hard to make sure their employees are comfortable asking questions?
- name a person you either know or have read about and tell me a question you would like to ask this person?
- Please send your answers to my email address no later than Sunday, September 24. Thank you.
2. Check out the two photos below from our blog posted entitled, “Field Trip: September 13 and 14″. Alexander Osterwalder shares his belief about ‘failure‘. The slide Alexander Osterwalder’s presented to the BIF audience reads – “What is Success?” “Why I want my kids to fail!” Please tell me why you think Alexander Osterwalder “wants his kids to fail” as they create their first business, a graphic comic book for children. Please send your answer to my email address no later than Sunday, September 24. Thank you.