- Create your job resume and send it to my email address by Wednesday, February 19, 2020, using the format below:
15 Andrew Court
Swansea, Ma 02777
I am a highly motivated, organized, dependable, creative high school student with team building and communication skills.
- Responsibility; Dependability
- Attention to detail
- Computer: Word, Excel, Python
- Multi-Lingual: English, Mandarin, French
- Hope Life Skills Program: an elective, credited course introducing and developing life skills like networking, time management, data collection and analysis, collaboration, written, verbal observation, and listening as well as behaviors like pushing out of one’s comfort zone, empathy, and respect for life time success. The program foundation rests upon the importance of personal brand and the development of specific life skills for building a network of successful, reputable professionals to create career opportunities and mentors for lifetime success. 2019 -2020
- Future Forum: an annual event with corporate futurists from companies like Data Robot, Bank of America, Accenture, Brown University, and Citizens Bank together with a diverse group of students from private and public schools for a collaboration using design thinking to solve problems or create entrepreneurial opportunities. December 2019
- CVS Jobs and Career Day: annual visit to the corporate offices of this $200 billion dollar company to learn about the culture and career opportunities within the company as well as meeting with staff members in individual departments to learn about specific jobs (pharmacy, logistics graphic design, merchandising, digital services, analytics, finance, store management, etc ) each student has an interest in.
- Babysitting: family babysitting and meal preparation responsibilities
- Subway: Shift Manager at the Broadway, Providence store.
- Hope High School: Class of 2020
- Soccer Team 2018, 2019, 2020
- St Michael’s Church Choir
- Soccer Team captain: 2019, 2020
- Hope High School Honor Roll: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- Rhode Island Honor Society: 2019, 2020