Today’s Homework: March 6, 2015
- Please provide me with constructive criticism of today’s class in a well written paragraph. What could I, Stephen Cronin, have done to make today’s class a better learning experience for you?
- Please critique your own performance during today’s class. If there is nothing you believe you could have done to improve today’s class, feel free to say so and why. For those who believe they could have done something to improve the learning experience of today’s class, please let me know what it was you could have done and what you believe the benefits of this action would have been for you. Please express either response in a well written paragraph with perfect spelling and grammar, no run on sentences and at least the correct use of one exclamation point!
- Please feel free to post a reaction to today’s class on our web site. This is not the same response from #1 and #2; I’m simply looking for your reaction to Salyna and Laura’s visit and conversation. If you don’t feel comfortable doing this, good! It’s about trying something constructive out of our comfort zone. The life goals we strive for are often realized when we extend ourselves out of our comfort zone. We all learn valuable lessons doing this and, in the process, we discover ways to improve our skills, performance and personal brand.
- Once more, you should all be proud of yourselves. Our guests were genuinely impressed with your intelligence, your interpersonal skills and curiosity. This is good. Keep up the good work. And,
- for those of you who are not caught up with your homework, please complete it. It’s important to me. Thank you. As always, I look forward to reading your comments.