Today’s Homework: October 18, 2019
- Bring to class next week your time management worksheet that shows:
- a personal goal you write on the bottom of the sheet under the GOALS box; a life goal you have this moment in your life.
- WEEKLY objectives you write on the bottom of the sheet under the OBJECTIVES box; the objectives you are focusing on this week. These objectives are activities which help you achieve your goals. These objectives could be coming to school each day on time, adding successful, reputable, conscientious people to your personal network while, at the same time, ending relationships with people who do not share the same values you have, who may not be responsible or focused on doing the things they need to do to be successful, or who are not respectful of all people. An objective may be always doing Mr Cronin’s homework you are assigned during the week. Because Sara reminded us how important reading is in COLLEGE and LIFE, you read 10 pages in Mr Cronin’s FUTURE BOOK.
- WEEKLY priorities you write on the bottom of the sheet under the PRIORITIES box; priorities are SPECIFIC activities that help you accomplish the objectives you set.
- On your time management worksheet, write in TWO specific PRIORITIES or activities YOU COMPLETE EACH DAY in the daily boxes that help you accomplish the objectives you identified at the bottom of the page. Those priorities could be getting Mr Cronin’s homework completed on Tuesday evening at 9pm OR sending an email to Sara Jackson on Monday at 6pm thanking her for coming to our class on Friday, October 18 OR reading at least 5 pages in MR Cronin’s FUTURE BOOK on Sunday evening from 7 to 8pm. Remember, two activities you completed EACH DAY during the week that help you accomplish your objectives.
- PRIORITIES help you accomplish OBJECTIVES. OBJECTIVES help you accomplish your GOALS. They are all connected. Managing your time to accomplish priorities, objectives, and goals will help you become the successful person you aspire to become.
- Remember: COURAGE, DISCIPLINE, and FOCUS on doing the right things when you need to do them.